Our address: 4 Ivana Lepse Ave., building 7, ground floor, Kyiv, Ukraine, 03680
Telophone: +38 (044) 238-28-03
Fax: +38 (044) 454-04-30
Contact our managers:
Are you in search of high quality POS materials for advertising and promoting your products in sales outlets?
Our ABRIS PRINT Printing House offers you a wide range of promotional and presentation products named POS materials. We specialize in making POS materials from paper, cardboard and plastic for shelf spaces at sales outlets as well as those used in HoReCa.
POS materials perform three main functions:
- attract the attention of potential customers encouraging the decision to make the purchase “on the spot”;
- increase brand awareness; and
- directly inform about the properties of the promoted product/service.
POS advertising is a truly priceless weapon in the fight for the attention of potential customers.
Types of POS materials that may be ordered in ABRIS PRINT:
- Hanging banners from cardboard
- Advertising packages;
- Dummy packs (enlarged models of packages of the promoted goods)
- Labels and stickers;
- Coasters (mats placed under cups);
- Promotional and branded price tags;
- Price tag holders (special items that contain pricing policy);
- Wobblers (advertising pictures on flexible plastic arms);
- Shelftalkers (shaped promotional cardboard elements visually uniting and highlighting goods on the shelves);
- Decorative magnets;
- Table tents (desktop menus or special offers in the form of steady triangular structures);
- Dispensers (intended for the display and storage of goods at the points of sale)
- Leaflet holders (cardboard stands of original design with pockets for leaflets);
- Neck hangers (labels containing information about the product that are put on or attached with a rope, ribbon or elastic band to the neck of the bottle, as well as to any other goods).
Would you like to control the choice of your customers at the points of sale of your products? Take advantage of the POS materials printing services of ABRIS PRINT Integrated Solutions Printing House in Kyiv.